Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Already Christmas Again

I still remember last years Christmas celebration. It was WOW.. the whole family was there. it was so noisy, mum was still around. dad was healthy. Thats the best Christmas I can remember. Our last christmas as the entire family.

This year, we will keep up to the traditions, just can't help feeling empty. We are doing it all by ourselves now. Nya with Satay, Trix and Cher with soup and salad. Me with Turkey as usual. Wishing mum and dad was still around is useless. They are already gone. But I can't understand how some can let go of the sentiments so fast.

What can we do for mum and dad this Christmas?
. Be the family that they have always wanted us to be.
.. We, a family together.
... Accepting each other and our own little quirks

All of us miss you today more than any other days. This will haunt us, this will hurt us, this will give us something to talk about for our entire life.

I thought that we would at least have dad here to console for Christmas. Never expected us to be consoling ourselves.

At this very moment, I have no drive again. Like when dad passed. I just don't care for anything.

No comments: