Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mummy at Home and in church




Mum is relaxing at home. At last. After all the working she has done to upkeep us, we are finally taking care of her instead. We have a prayer for her.
DEAR GOD, I AM ASKING YOU TO PLEASE HELP MY MOTHER IN HER TIME OF NEED. IN YOUR WISDOM, YOU HAVE LAID HER ON THE BED OF ILLNESS AND PAIN. BE MERCIFUL TO HER MY DEAR LORD, AND IF IT BE YOUR WILL, GIVE HER RELIEF FROM HER SUFFERING. PLEASE ALLOW HER DOCTORS TO RESTORE HER TO HEALTH WITH YOUR HELP AND PLEASE ALLOW HER A STEADY IMPOVEMENT, UNTIL SHE IS ENTIRELY WELL AGAIN.
We cooked together today. Nasi Pulut and Nyonya Rendang. Yesterday was pohpia. I do not know how the others are making it through. How dad is making it through, but I am sure it is not easy for him or the others as well.
DEAR GOD, PLEASE BLESS MY ENTIRE FAMILY AND MAY FOR BEING IN THIS TIME OF NEED. GIVE THEM THE STRENGTH AND COURAGE TO FULFILL MUMS WISHES. GIVE THEM THE GUIDANCE TO LEAD MUM TO RECOVERY. WE ALL TIRE I AM SURE. BUT NONE OF US ARE EVER GIVING UP. PLEASE HELP US GOD.. AMEN.

We went to church today, and went for healing. Mum and I accepted Christ and was infront of the church when they prayed for us. That was when I really cried. BUT.. Trixy cried from earlier on. then Cher2 and May. The holy spirit was around all of us i guess. Though after the healing mum said she had no pain, and was quite active. Probably is because of that she feels the pain again now. I love you mum. And I am so worried for you. A part of me cannot believe this is happening, a part of me if sure that you will heal completely. A hidden part of me is ready to accept that you will be happier sitting on the lap of god. But my heart aches every night mum, everytime know you hurt. But rest easy. I will take care of dad as well as how he has taken care of you, and of us.

No comments: