Saturday, September 27, 2008

REALISATION BUT STILL NON ACCEPTANCE?


Mum is having bouts of 38 - 40C fever. Usually at night. Cher2 and Trix have come out with a flip chart for mums condition, meals, medication. Dad still does most of the running around for mums needs. For me, its just the thought of taking care of mum. I have began to accept that mum has cancer, but still i always have hope for a miracle. And I will still do whatever I can. Emotional I am no longer(most of the times ), it is now just to work and move towards the future.

I still dread the day when we all know that will surely come.

We had our family photos today. it was tiring for mum and she had a 38C fever while waiting for all of us to get ready. But she just sat like nothing was wrong and smiled thru out the photo session. I was at the verge of shouting for them wasting time while she was weak there though. But she was happy, so it was half alright.

Mum gets her high fevers at night. Usually dad handles it alone, but last night he knocked on my door. It is tiring and sad to see dad rush like that, he is truly the HERO thru all this. I wish I could understand them and show emotions more, but I still don't feel comfortable doing it. I hope they understand.

How I want mum to recover. and feel no pain, but after the doctors visit, Its time to accept reality. It hurts, but this is life and HIS will. We will overcome it, but that doesn't mean that we won't continue to fight it all the way. Whatever it takes.. We will continue the fight.

No comments: