Sunday, February 1, 2009

And suddenly all is done..

Then life goes on..

At the time it seemed endless. Seeing dad taking care of mums needs, cher2, trix, May and Esther doing her dressing, preparing her medicine, taking care of her food. Trying to spend every moment possible of the day at home with her.

And then she passed, making all our time with her only memories.
Preparing for the funeral, and reliving her final moments was more difficult as those times. And with her cremation today, it all seems to be over. . ended. . finished. . done.
And life goes on.. but not completely true.

There is an enormous void in our hearts. It takes a lot of getting used to, having her there in all our best times, sharing laughs, insults, food, gambling, watching TV..

I know that we all feel it, but we are just not mentioning it.

How long will it take to get used to this? I miss mum so much..


/Some of mums students have blogged mums passing.
I thank their memories, and am very grateful to them remembering mum.


exryos.blogspot.com
leawailin.blogspot.com/
nicoletanpj.blogspot.com
sharonteoh.blogspot.com
wings-of-avalon.blogspot.com
automaticreation.wordpress.com/page/2/
malfrinko.wordpress.com/category/school-related/
ghl-stories.blogspot.com/2009/02/pn-daisy.html
malfrinko.wordpress.com/2009/02/01/my-condolences
ohmyvivian.blogspot.com/2009/01/rip-pn-daisy.html
thengseng.blogspot.com/2009/02/hearts-will-hold.html




10 comments:

ghl said...

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Pn daisy's student,
06' Form 3, Living Skills.

wj said...

Hello,

I am a former student of Pn. Daisy. I have been fortunate enough to share a little bit of her life's journey and create fond memories to remember such a wonderful teacher by. I am truly sorry to hear of the news.

My heartfelt condolences to all of you and I hope that you and your family will find comfort and solace in knowing that she has gone home to be with the Lord. May God's peace find your hearts.

Student
Form 3 '06
Living Skills

joooyceyap said...

She's a terrific and wonderful mom with a great soul and she's definitely the finest educator i've ever had.

Be strong with your family and may God bless her soul.

Her student of grad.class'07

starblankie said...

She is really a GOOD teacher and someone whom I really appreciate for having to be a part of my school life. I offer my most sincere condolences to you and your family.

Pn Daisy's student,
06',3 Delta,Living Skills.

CheRR said...

I'll miss her too, sydney.you've done a great job.u stayed strong and helped whatever way possible.I'm so proud of you and i do know your mother is too.I think such courage and positivity is not easy to inculcate but puan daisy certainly taught all of u well.
do take care and thanks to your blogging we,as students,have a better undestanding of what she went through.My condolences to you and your family.
May God bless you always.
~positiveness evertiveness

3delta,2006.
living skills student.

Ghost said...

Hey there. (:
I think its very noble of you to have a blog to commemorate your mom.
My heart felt so heavy reading this blog..
Your mom was a great person, and a very beautiful one too..I always thought that while i was in school (very few people look that good at that age). (:
Anyway, you stay strong alright?
You had someone so wonderful in your life, and you should be glad that she was your mom.
And always will be.

Take care,
VeeVien.
Ex-SriKLian.

Sidney Chua said...

Thanks to you all for your kind wishes. In return should we be able to assist in anyway possible, please just ask.

ghl said...

Hi there,

Do continue updating this blog.
Don't stop. Maybe you could post some pictures of Pn Daisy as a remembrance of her. Or tell us childhood memories you shared with your mother.

Memories will forever keep one alive.

Looking forward to your next post.

Take Care.

Unknown said...

Yes .. we should continue the blog on mummy, dear bro :)

Memories of her will live on always.

Trix

Joey said...

i was never a student of Pn daisy but she is still a teacher of sriKL and we all will miss her no matter what.



Joey,,